Sleek, easy to use, yet immensely powerful. Code R packs a winning punch with a reliable DirectLink lever mated to Code’s new oversized four-piston caliper. SRAM’s signature ergonomics are supplemented by the tool-free reach adjust for a fit to each riders’ needs, to unleash Code’s superior braking power, consistency, and modulation.
- Four aluminum pistons provide the stopping power and excellent heat management
- Stainless steel heat shield breaks the thermal connection between the brakes pads and the caliper body, which reduces fluid temperature
- Forged aluminum lever body and blade
- Bleeding Edge design for easier maintenance
- Includes steel-backed sintered metal pads
|Black / Front - 950mm Hose||710845798245||00.5018.110.000||210000043440|
|Black / Rear - 1800mm Hose||710845798252||00.5018.110.001||210000043439|