Looking for a SRAM XO1, X1, GX, and NX chainring with the proven chain retention of our patented Drop-Stop® chainrings? Wolf Tooth has what you need in these beautifully machined 94 BCD bolt-on chainrings.
- Fits any 94 BCD SRAM crankset
- Drop-Stop® technology. On Wolf Tooth’s patented wide/narrow chainring, the wide side of the tooth has maximum contact on the drive side which spreads the load and improves chainring life. The narrow side allows clearance for mud and debris which reduces friction.
- Alternating wide/narrow tooth pattern prevents chain derailment
- These rings fit any SRAM mountain bike crankset with a 94 BCD.
Note that we also offer SRAM direct mount chainrings for standard, boost and BB30 short spindle cranksets and some stainless steel versions.
- If using a 9-speed drivetrain use a 10-speed chain (shifts and works well on a 9-speed drivetrain and fits the ring tighter for better chain retention)
- Chainline - 49mm
- Provides a great chainline on most boost bikes.
Use Drop-Stop A or B for all 9, 10, and 11spd chains or 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Connex or Wippermann chains
Wolf Tooth Drop-Stop A is the original patented wide/narrow chainring compatible with multiple drivetrain brands including 9, 10, 11, and 12spd SRAM Eagle, KMC, Wippermann, etc.
NOT compatible with 12spd SRAM Transmission (T-Type) Flattop, 12spd Shimano HG+, or 12spd Campy
If you plan to ride in very muddy conditions, we recommend a chainguide or chainkeeper in addition to a clutch-type rear derailleur. Without these precautions, you may experience chaindrops and/or chainsuck.
- Weight: 30t • 44g | 32t • 54g | 34t • 63g
- Material: 7075-T6 aluminum
- Made in the USA
- US Patent 958123
|Black / 94 BCD for SRAM XO1, X1, GX, NX / 30T / Drop-Stop A||812719021593||SR4-9430|
|Black / 94 BCD for SRAM XO1, X1, GX, NX / 32T / Drop-Stop A||810006800340||SR4-9432||210000041230|
|Black / 94 BCD for SRAM XO1, X1, GX, NX / 34T / Drop-Stop A||810006800333||SR4-9434|