Zipp's Tangente Platinum Pro Evo Brake Pads are made for wheels with carbon braking surfaces. These fine pads provide confident, smooth braking power in all conditions and they are specially made for long life. They have a large surface area for maximum stopping power and deep grooves to shed water from the rim and ensure the Evos grip great even when it's wet. These stoppers are also thin so they'll work nicely on time trial and triathlon bicycles with integrated brakes and tight clearances.
Characteristics: Excellent modulation, cooler temperatures and great wet weather brake performance. The Black Prince brings the feel of braking on alloy wheels to carbon wheels. Design: - low profile shape - each Flash EVO pad is 0.75mm narrower then a FlashPro pad for a total of 1.5mm more clearance for wide rims - 4 asymmetric cut outs - direct mount caliper compatible Fits: - SRAM Road - Shimano Road - CAMPA Potenza 2016 - CAMPA Athena 2016 - CAMPA Veloce 2016
Shimano BR-M375 Mechanical Disc Brake Caliper - Pad adjust tool size unified to 5mm allen key - Quick/fast assembly - Light braking operation for easy/long riding - Clean cable routing in combination with both chain stay and seat stay mount - Brake power same as BR-M416A - 20% pad clearance increase - Cable actuated - Single 74mm caliper - For use with Linear-pull MTB levers - B01S Resin Pads - Rotor not included - Frame or fork mount adapter and rotor not included - Brake Caliper Type: Post Mount - Brake Lever Actuation: Long Pull
Shimano D01S Resin Disc Brake Pads deliver fine braking control for braking connoisseurs. - Fits Saint BR-M820/810 and Zee BR-M640 calipers - Resin pad with low noise and excellent power modulation
- Brake Lever Actuation: Hydraulic - Hydraulic Hose Length: 1000 (front), 1700 (rear) - Pad Compound: Resin
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors use a 3-layer sandwich of steel, aluminum and steel which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections , plus improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
Shimano's XT Ice-Tech rotors utilize their patented Center Lock mounting system for super quick and easy mounting. These rotors use an aluminum core with steel outer plates which reduces the temperature of the braking surface. This means quieter braking, and more importantly, less fade on long downhill sections and improved pad life. The various sizes give you total freedom of choice over the delicate balance of power versus weight.
• More stable brake performance in various conditions without a change in lever position • High power and controllable braking for all MTB riding styles • Resin/ Metal/ Fin Resin/ Fin Metal • Easy adjustment • 140mm rotor additional • Ceramic piston • Model Number : BR-M8000 • Series : DEORE XT • Brake Pad Types : G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal • Hydraulic Fluid : SHIMANO Mineral • Brake Hose Type : SM-BH90-SBM • Piston Type : 2 • Rotors, hydraulic line, hydraulic fittings, and mineral oil sold separately
Shimano M03 Metal Disc Brake Pads - OEM pad for XT BR-M755 caliper - Sintered Metal pad with consistent, high stopping power in wet or dry conditions and excellent durability
Deore XT BR-M8000 Disc Brake Caliper - Ceramic pistons for improved heat dissipation - Finned resin pads feature Ice Technology for heat reduction and longer pad life - One way bleeding for easy installation and maintenance - Resin brake pads included
Shimano XT RT81 Centerlock Disc Rotors - 3-layer structure with aluminum core and two stainless steel outer layers reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 100 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub
Fast, technical descents demand confidence, and Shimano's Dura-Ace Dual-Pivot Brake Calipers set the standard in stopping power. Lightweight, cold-forged aluminum construction and symmetrical pivots offer consistent braking power and modulation. Exceptionally light action, enhanced control, and smooth operation come courtesy of twin pivot bearings.
Shimano Mountain brake shoe sets - Mounting hardware included - Color: Black - Intended Brake Type: Linear Pull - Pad Attachment Style: Threaded Post - Pad Type: One Piece - Rim Compatibility: Standard
- (IS): 6-bolt/44mmBCD International Standard, (CL) 35mm CenterLock spline-mount - All rotors include hardware: either 6-bolt or CenterLock lockring+washer (lockrings for thru-axle applications available separately) - RT99 Centerlock rotor optimized for pure gravity. Takes the innovative 3-layer clad rotor to the next level by adding radiator fins. Braking and performance benefits include 20% less brake fade, 20% increase in stopping power and 20% longer pad life - RT98 CenterLock rotors are for XTR applications and utilize a bonded steel-over-aluminum "Ice Tech" design with an aluminum spider/carrier for decreased weight and improved heat dissipation (replacing RT97/96 versions) - RT76 6-bolt rotors can be used with all Shimano disc brake systems: XTR,Saint,XT,SLX,LX,Deore,etc. (note: the newer RT76 rotor uses a lightweight 2-piece design with a 5-arm aluminum carrier and a stainless steel rotor) - CenterLock lockring/washer applications: (QR) for quick-release hubs, (TA) for thru-axle, and (F or R) for front or rear when applicable
Proven at the World Cup level, Shimano's Saint Disc Brake Rotors are the only choice for riders intent on smashing world records and leaving the competition in the dust. Heat is the enemy of brake performance and stopping power, so Shimano uses ICE technology, with an aluminum rotor core sheathed in steel outer plates and fins that radiate excess heat. These developments provide a dramatic reduction in braking temperatures, and less squealing or brake fade on long descents, so you can descend with confidence. The rotor uses Shimano's excellent Center Lock disc mount which makes installation a snap.
Shimano Saint/XTR RT99 Centerlock Disc Rotors - Freeza technology, 3-layer structure with aluminum core and stainless steel outer layers and additional aluminum cooling fins reduces rotor surface temperature approximately 150 degrees Celsius compared to all-steel rotors - Aluminum spider - Includes standard type rotor lockring - Requires external-type rotor lockring when installing onto 15/20mm axle hub - Hub/Disc Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc - Weight: 118 g - Rotor Size (mm): 160 mm - Rotor Type: Two Piece - Pad Compatibility: All Pad Compounds
$73.99 - $79.99
Shimano Ultegra R8070 flat mount hydraulic disc brake caliper. - Model Number: BR-R8070 - Brake Type: Hydraulic disc brake - Average Weight: 280 g/pair - Greater rider control in all conditions - Hydraulic disc brake provides the next stage of control - Sleek integration into a road bike's aero profile - Designed to integrate seamlessly with a road bike's profile - Flat mount hydraulic type - Better heat dispersion than current road disc systems (SM-RT800) - New construction provides better heat management than current ICE TECHNOLOGIES FREEZA
Riding comfortably at speed requires an unconscious, intuitive confidence in your machine. It requires knowing that whatever conditions you come across your brakes will be ready and able to deliver reliable control in any situation. Say hello to XTR Trail brakes, and say goodbye to compromise. The integration of Servo-Wave brake-boosting lever technology generates an incredible amount of lightweight stopping power that can be precisely rolled on and off with a single-finger—leaving a better grip on the bar for charging through the rowdy sections. With full-ceramic caliper pistons and Ice-Tech radiator-fin-backed brake pads to dissipate heat, these brakes maintain cool, quiet function under wide-open descents with uncanny consistency.
Serfas' BPS-100 Shimano Compatible Pads are functional and stylish, too. The triple compound pad cleans as it eliminates squeaks. Plus, the powder-coated finish adds a polished look. All hardware is included for easy installation.
$44.00 - $55.00
Stainless steel rotor designed for smooth and quiet braking with any disc brake caliper.
The SRAM CenterLine XR (CLX-R) rotor works in tandem with the SRAM eTap AXS drivetrain. It's designed specifically for road riding — and to keep braking quiet at every stop. - Streamlined form optimized for road use - CenterLine track offers quiet brake operation - Two-piece design reduces weight - Includes stainless steel rotor bolts
$44.00 - $55.00
The CenterLine design provides a smooth, consistent, and quiet running braking surface. Rounded edges make for easier wheel installs and are UCI-compliant. - Compatible with both road and mountain bike brakes - Rounded edges are UCI-compliant and allow for easier wheel installs - Hub interface: CenterLock - Rotor Type: Centerline
$44.00 - $59.99
SRAM's Centerline Rotor delivers consistent, quiet and powerful braking. The rotor has a consistent center of friction throughout rotation to minimize vibration, so the only thing you'll notice about your brakes is how well they perform.
Original equipment pads for no-compromise disc brake performance. - Pad Shape Number: 37
SRAM's Disc Brake Pads are reliable and rugged. These pads are compatible with Avid Trail and SRAM Guide disc brakes.
The 1999 brake kit is a lightweight alloy brake kit perfect for those rebuilding that old BMX bike they found at a garage sale. This kit includes a brake cable, universal brake caliper, front and rear pivot bolts, alloy brake lever and all necessary hardware. Features - Side pull style brake - Works with front or Rear - Includes brake, lever, and cable - 13.8 oz
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$24.00 - $59.54
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
Keep your disc brakes working great with Jagwire's Mountain Pro Extreme Disc Brake Pads. An aggressive sintered compound is mounted to a vented, steel backing plate making these pads perfect for wet conditions and downhill riding. These are the correct replacement pads for Formula The One, R1, RX, MEGA and RO brakes.
Page 1 of 2 Next page